Registered nurses schools are growing in quality and quantity along with the need for health caregivers and nurses. RNs are one of the most respected roles in the healthcare industry and have a growing demand for them. Being an RN can be very fulfilling by gaining real-life medical practice experience. Learn which personal and professional traits you’ll need to succeed as a registered nurse after finishing RN school programs in college.With nurse practitioners on demand each state in the USA has provided RN schools to answer the need.
Listed are some RN School in the state.
- Alabama State with Bevill State Community College that offers four years BSN Pre-Nursing programs. This program includes both general education requirements and nursing major classes.
- John Hopkins University in Baltimore is ranked the 1st as best Nursing School in the USA. JHU provides Gerontology program, Family Nurse program, Paediatrics Nurse program, Psychiatric Nurse program, and Nursing Administration Program.
- California State with University of California Los Angeles is a world-class RN school. This school awarded as the best nursing program in 2016 by College Choice and one of the top 12 Nursing School in 2016 by U.S. News & World Report.
- Florida State with Florida Atlantic University Christine E. Lynn College of Nursing has accelerated BSN program. Lynn College reportedly ranked 44th as Best Nursing School last year.
- Kansas State has Kansas School of Nursing. This RN School is ranked 28th by U.S. News & World Report. This school also have online programs that ranked 33rd this year.
- Kentucky has Western Kentucky University School of Nursing. This school is ranked 30th by U.S. News & World Report.
- Massachusetts with UMass Amherst School of Nursing. This school is ranked 12th by U.S. News & World Report. This school also have online nursing program
- Michigan with Eastern Michigan University School of Nursing. This RN School provides Doctor of Nursing Practice program and Master’s Degree in Nursing
- Minnesota with University of Minnesota School of Nursing. The school ranked 29th in Nursing-Anaesthesia and 4th in Nursing-Midwifery.
- New York with NYU College of Nursing. This school is ranked 6th by U.S. News & World Report as Best Nursing School. This RN school provides Nursing-Midwifery program.
- Pennsylvania with University of Pennsylvania Nursing School. The school provides Family Nurse Program, Gerontology program, and Nurse Administration program.
- Rhode Island with Community College of Rhode Island. This RN School provides Associate Degree in Nursing and Practical Nurse Diploma Degree.
- South Carolina with Mary Black School of Nursing at USC Upstate. The school provides Master of Science in the nursing program.
- All of the RN schools mentioned above provide a higher education for Registered Nursing both online and offline classes.